Weekend Treat!

NYC- $ 10.00  (Unbelievable Sale)
This weekend I took the time to do something nice for myself. It's been a very long time since I've done anything. Since having the baby, I've haven't been feeling like myself. Feeling down, struggle to fit in my clothes, trying to work out then losing the motivation, just not feeling like, "Me". Something simple as getting your hair done, makes you feel different. They say shopping is a stress reliever and it sure nuff is...LOL!!!.
So here are a few of my Weekend Steals...
Gray Stubs, Charlotte Russe- Sale $7.00

Boyfriend Blazer- $21.00

Black Pumps- $ 10.00


Nike Sneakers- Nike Outlet- $34.00



Boots- $ 20.00




Jeans- Marshalls- $ 16.99
Pink Blouse- Marshalls- $ 10.00

Some really great deals!!! Keeping things simple!!


~Keeping Moms First~

~YMM~

1 comments:

Vanessa Gabriella September 18, 2011 at 6:26 PM  

I can't stop looking at your booties!! great buys...woohoo

Post a Comment

  © ~Your Modern Mom~

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates