Welcome to YMM!!

Welcome to YMM (Your Modern Mom) Blog Everyone!!

This blog is here to re-claim our WOMANHOOD! As mothers we tend to forget to take care of ourselves. We devote so much time and energy into taking care of our families that we neglet ourselves. As a mom of three, I am so caught up with work, cooking dinner, taking care of the baby, making sure the boys complete their summer assignments, seeing to it that my husband needs are met, cleaning the house, that I have not done anything for myself in a very, very long time. How many of us do this? It's not intentionally, but throughtout the hassle of the family life, your job and other household chores, we don't even have the energy to do anything. I recently had my baby girl, and I see that finding time for myself is even harder. I thought to myself, when was the last time you really took some time to do something for me? And my answer is, it's been a very long time. What good will we be to our partners & childrens if we are not all there. Now the time has come for us as moms to re-gain our WOMANHOOD! To find the time for us, to do something at least once or twice a week for us. Here on YMM, the focus is on health/fitness, nutrition, fashion, our mental health, tips & trick of motherhood, our life & love, finance, and much more. This is were we all as mom can comfort and help from each other. Let's make the remaining of this year a time for me...MOMMY!!

Here's to all you SuperMom's out there!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © ~Your Modern Mom~

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates