Paying For Dinner on a Date

Today's Topic on CTT (Coffee Talk Thursday)
 Should the MEN or WOMEN Pay?


Now really, what are your thoughts? If you have a date with either your significant other, someone of interest, or even a friend, do you think the woman should take up the tab? I say YES!!! I know that it's old fashion for the man to pay for the meals, but come on... EVERY TIME?! Really, why should they have to pay all the time? If you are in a relationship then I feel it should go both ways, but now, if you just getting to know each other and your on your first date, then yes, maybe the guys can pay, but this doesn't mean, every time you go out on the town he is covering tolls, parking, drinks, and dinner. When my hubby and I go out, and I have no problem with picking up the bill, and he does it the next time we go out. It's all about balance. It can't always be him paying, and I don't mind it at all. A lot of people want the benefits of a wife or husband with the privileges of a bachelor or bachelorette. You need to realize that you can’t have it all one way, and in order to stay balanced you must practice balance.

*What are your thought?*

Keeping Mom's First

~YMM~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © ~Your Modern Mom~

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates