Oh Canada!!

 I took a weekend trip to beautiful Toronto Canada to see my family, and what else can I say... that place is BEAUTIFUL! I've never been there before but have always heard how cold it was, so I was bracing myself for the cold, but the weather was actually very nice. The drive there took me 8hrs, which wasn't so bad. Once we arrived in Canada it was just fresh of breathe air. It's just a beautiful place, the landscapes, the houses, the streets are clean and the people are soo nice. I was just in awe. If the weather oversall was warmer, I would move there in a heartbeat...LOL!!
Here are a few pics from my trip:






Me... Getting Ready to head downtown
(10 lbs lighter..yayay)








The Moon....



Canada View (from the 17th Floor)



Street Train



Downtown Canada



Downtown Toronto





Downtown.... Reminds me of NYC


Reminds me of Times Square


Train




My Princess





How cute is this house??



Canada,
What a beatiful place!!


~YMM~




0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © ~Your Modern Mom~

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates