The Heat is On!!!

HOT YOGA... It's the New Thing... Hot Yoga is a series of yoga poses done in a heated room. The room is usually maintained at a temperature of 95-100 degrees while doing 26 yoga poses.
Today was my first session doing Bikram Hot Yoga, and what can I say, but AMAZING!! It was the best yoga experience I've had. Just AMAZING!!! My hubby and I went together. I've been wanting to do this for a while, but always kept pushing it off. I would say, yea, I'm going next, but always found an excuse. Even today, I was getting ready to back out and not go. I thought to myself, really, enough is enough, I need to go, and that is what I did.  So I finally got into the studio, and let me tell you, it was a very small room with about 15 people inside, the room was HOT!!!  I started to look at the member of the class, and they were sweating just sitting there. After speaking with the Yoga Instructor, I prep myself to get started. We started with several warm-up stretches, breathing exercises and poses, then we got fully into the 1 hr workout. I've NEVER sweat sooo much in my life. After the one hour session. I was DRENCHED!! The feeling after the session, is just unexplainable. I felt refresh, re-rejuvenated, energize, light, and free. I looked in the mirror and I my face seemed clearer and glowing. It was just an amazing feeling. At first it can be very intimidating, but once you get into the whole motion of the poses, you'll do fine. I'm going back... I'm in LOVE. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you give this a try.

My Heat Is On!!!

-Keeping Moms First-

~YMM~

1 comments:

~Your Modern Mom~ October 4, 2011 at 11:36 AM  

Harija,
Sure,,,, your blog is pretty interesting.
Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Post a Comment

  © ~Your Modern Mom~

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates